How I see naturals game, and how i took what they did and used in my game.
1. There are guys who fuck a lot, and then there are natural born players.
Fuck a lot guys – meatheads, gangsters, pretty boys, rich and popular types, guys with status, guys with power. These guys attract women, and women are choosing to fuck these guys, even if their game isn’t that tight. But fuck enough bitches, you could learn a thing or two, but chances are low. See most professional athletes who’ve had pussy thrown at them since middle school. I’ve read that male porn stars have this issue as well. There is probably something to be said about James Deen here as well.
Natural players may have some of these built in advantages – but the natural player has other things going for him. There are so many styles of natural game that I’ve seen but let me start off
1) there is some attention paid to looks and fitness, but not take steroids and get a full back tattoo. He cares about his appearance.
2) Approach anxiety is nil. They rightly see women as just mere people. When there is no pedestal, he just gets his holla on.
– She goes negative, she’s affected by him
– Positive? he’s in there,
– Indifference – must not have heard him, repeat
With flirting, physical, or sexual escalation – no hesitation, like he’s manhandling some kids on the schoolyard. He’s not afraid to touch. He’s not afraid to let go either.
Verbally, a crass or sexual joke might leave his lips in mixed company. See point four below
3) No canned openers per se, but every natural I know has
– 1) some shit that just happened to him, and he is going to tell everyone in earshot no matter if they heard him.
– 2) a story for most common situations. First bang, first time getting drunk, first time in love. All that shit is canned. But like normal conversation, it just comes up. He doesn’t steer the conversation
4) The asshole vibe is not trying to be mean, nor is it conscious self amusement, – but he unconsciously cares what he thinks about first and foremost.
The kinda dude that can say some shit, offend people, and then give a non apology like “Sorry if you were offended..”
The implication being, I’m not changing my mind/mood/actions to fit into the group. He’ll try to make someone else feel better, but not at the expense of his own happiness.
Underlying this asshole attitude is true abundance. Not some mantra repeated online someplace, but he thinks a good looking chick is commonplace, because so far in his life that’s the reality.
5) The last thing – a chick might get his attention. But she doesn’t have his curiosity.
So if he does approach – he’s trying to figure out if he’s interested.
This is where I get off the train.
Now to me, coming from a learned, deconstructed, backwards engineered style of game – anything but organic – this has been the hardest to figure out, but this principle ends up being the secret sauce.
If i see a short hourglass figure in some heels, i never used to need anymore information. That is baby making material, no questions asked. Like a lot of guys who see what they want – I’d basically try to do anything to get inside of her. A phat ass and some double dees gives a man a certain sense of clarity.
So in that state of mind, I’d miss obvious red flags, for both DTF and LTR.
Headache after headache, heartbreak after heartbreak I figured out #5 from an artificial intelligence player pov. (Robot game ftw?)
Me walking over and running some jibba jabba means I’m sexually interested, that’s just biology.
But am I interested in putting up with her shit?
That’s what these guys are doing. Showing serious interest coupled with reservation strikes at both the ego and the emotional core of the chick. And the hotter and more socially involved a chick is – the greater the effect.
The backwards engineered aspect of game builds this in, and we put chicks on a validation treadmill with it. Where she is seeking our approval, but the “why” aspect of this for the natural is born from real self-preservation, not just a part of some clever psychological funnel.
Or as Scarface once said, I can tell right now, it’s going to be a long day.
#inspired by lifeguard thread